Selected Driver Not Found 10202 Logica

Posted on  by

I purchased Logic Studio recently. It was working fine at first but today, an error came up on my Mac OS X 10.6.4. Logic Pro Selected Driver not found. OS X:: Internal Speakers/Sound Driver Not Working -10202 Aug 1. I also tried the garage band analysis and got the 'Core Audio Selected Driver not found.(-10202).

Selected Driver Not Found 10202 Logica

This is inside the Test Account, but the same thing appears on the Original Account, when I hit the Volume keys on the keyboard. Note: Menu Bar Volume Symbol is missing - leaving a big white gap. All Sound options are grayed out in System Prefs. So - I tried activating GarageBand - and received this exact message: Core Audio: Selected Driver not found. (-10202) Now.

Selected Driver Not Found 10202 Logica

Installing A Subwoofer In A Ve Commodore. When I tried to boot it off my Leopard 10.5.1 Installation DVD, the SuperDrive made a really nasty 'tick-tocking' sound: a very sharp and deep click-clicketty click-click-clicking, and the screen stayed grey. But it worked the second time. I wanted to try the Volume keys whilst booting off a Leopard Disc. It 'boinged' but after the seeing the Installation window, still no sound on the Volume keys.

If I try to boot it off an External Drive with a Leopard Partition, System Prefs won't show it as an option. Ran Curra's Voodoo with Disk Utility - repeats message: ACL found but not expected on 'System/Library/User Template/English.lproj/Library/ just about everything in the Library - ie: /Library/Internet Plug-ins /Library/Keyboard Layouts /Library/Preferences you name it - and Repair Permissions does nought - naturally. There are other afflictions too. It can't hold a network connection with another Mac for any longer than 5 minutes. Connections are just lost unexpectedly. I can post up the Console log, but I've looked through it and though there are errors, they all refer to TCP/IP errors.

I can paste a link to the Console if it's requested - it's a biggy though. Booting into Verbose Mode runs through a heap of stuff yet leaves me with a dead light blue screen. Cw PS: As an interesting side note, if I open iTunes and make a song play, the little node up top doesn't move.

(No sound either). I've plugged in both speakers and headphones. It makes no difference. Look through the first post. There are other things wrong. There's no reason it should freeze up in Verbose Mode. It's just being completely weird, and I think astr0b0y is correct.

Needs a Clean Install. It's no biggy deal, as I never ran anything serious on it. I never ran anything serious on it, because I think Leopard is just one big bug. The Mac mini was purchased as a test box for Leopard - in order to have just one Mac that ran Leopard in order to learn the OS. Everything's backed up - including all Software Updates. Cheers guys, cw.

I would say Archive and Install again, unless you have a full, working backup on the Time Machine, and restore from there. If that doesn't work, then I would really be looking at other causes, possibly the failure of an on board component. What with the click-clack from the drive, grey screen, and the audio output device not being found. Is there any way that the machine could have got damaged? And what happens if you leave the machine on for a while, to let the heat build, and then try restarting it from DVD or Hard Disk?

Hi all, I managed to install 10.5.7 on my Acer A150. I installed MainStage by editing the LogicStudio.dist in the install package. MainStage 2 starts up, gives an audio driver error, but I can click continue.

Then I get into the template chooser. When I select one and press continue, MainStage 'unexpectedly quits'.

UPDATE: Mainstage is working!!! When MainStage started up it gave me a 'Selected Driver not found' error. So I looked into the MainStage preference file (with PlistEditPro) and compared it to the one on my iMac. On my iMac it has an entry: OutputAudioDriveName FireOne (0007) So I changed the plist on my Acer One to have that entry as well, as it was not there. On the Acer I have a Numark, so I put the name of the device in there (Numark USB Audio Device). It is working now, woohoo!!! UPDATE: Mainstage is working!!!

When MainStage started up it gave me a 'Selected Driver not found' error. So I looked into the MainStage preference file (with PlistEditPro) and compared it to the one on my iMac. On my iMac it has an entry: OutputAudioDriveName FireOne (0007) So I changed the plist on my Acer One to have that entry as well, as it was not there. On the Acer I have a Numark, so I put the name of the device in there (Numark USB Audio Device). It is working now, woohoo!!! Edit: haha i did it!